Seniors who are 60+ and without transportation or unable to drive
Transport pets of eligible seniors to and from veterinary and grooming appointments.
- Pets must be controllable and of good temperament.
- Cats will be transported in carriers provided by owners.
- Dogs will be leashed and accompanied by owner, if possible.
- If a pet is unaccompanied to an appointment, owners will need to sign a Release From Liability statement.
- Flea and tick preventative applications are available upon request.
- Financial assistance for basic veterinary health care is considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Medical emergencies will take priority over scheduled clients.