The dining centers not only provide a hot, nutritious meal, they also provide individuals with a place to meet for socializing. Dining center attendees participate in bingo, card playing, various games, socializing, and they also receive information about programs available to the seniors of Leavenworth County. Reservations are taken at the dining centers one week in advance to ensure enough food will be available.
- Simply call your aligned dining center between the hours of 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM CST or call the Council on Aging office during regular business hours to reserve your spot.
- Meals are served at 11:15 AM CST, Monday - Friday at each site.
- Dining centers are closed on weekends, holidays and severe weather days.
- Please notify your aligned dining center or the COA office to cancel a meal.
- Vouchers, for guests under age 60, are also available for purchase.
|Bethel AME Church||411 Kiowa Street||Leavenworth, KS 66048||(913) 682-8454|
|Trinity Lutheran Church||2101 10th Avenue||Leavenworth, KS 66048||(913) 682-7474|
|Hickory Villa||15426 Hickory Street||Basehor, KS 66007||(913) 684-0776|
|Florence Riford Center||530 Bury Street||Tonganoxie, KS 66086||(913) 845-2787|
For more information, including requested meal donation, please call the Nutrition department @ (913)684-0777, Monday - Friday from 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM CST.